HANYALILAR DERNEĞİ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HANYALILAR DERNEĞİ

Güneşli Kasabası Kültür Yardımlaşma ve Dayanışma Derneği

ANASAYFAAnasayfabenaught  - I can rock your world! I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesAramaKayıt OlGiriş yap

benaught - I can rock your world!

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
SouthAus
Misafir

benaught  - I can rock your world! Empty
MesajKonu: benaught - I can rock your world!   benaught  - I can rock your world! I_icon_minitimeC.tesi Tem. 23, 2011 7:17 pm

New South Wales online dating - The more guys the better My name is Karissa GOODING
benaught  - I can rock your world! Sydney1 benaught  - I can rock your world! Sydney2 benaught  - I can rock your world! Sydney3 benaught  - I can rock your world! Sydney4
i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Toowoomba online dating singles in Brisbane free online dating Geraldton dating singles in Rockingham free online dating Northern Territory free online dating im tired of clingy guys. i need a guy to have sex when i want and thats it. no time for a boyfriend. if you are not clingy then hit me up. a lot of people said i look like the girl next door. im kinda new in town and bored and want some fun! im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. if youre looking for a cool cute girl to chill with and have fun then send me a message. Feel free to ask me anything. Im not shy and I hope your not eirher. I usually say what is on my mind but I have tact also. Im in a relationship and not looking for another just a daytime lover. Must have a place to meet privately. I am a very out going person. I love to have fun. Goof around. Im tired of being stuck with JERKS. That is all I ever get stuck with,and I hate it. I think im the UNLUCKY one or just feel that way but maybe my luck will change. I am looking for someone that I can be myself around, laugh, ahve a good time and hopefully develop a long lasting relationship with. I prefer men with a good sense of humor thta is outgoingand doesn't get too shy around a lot of people. im a pretty chilled girl. i love hangin out with my friends i like dancing drinking clubbin. im sorta a party girl i love to have fun. i want a guy i can kick it with who is good in bed but wont be a stalker all the time if i dotn want to fuck every night.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

benaught - I can rock your world!
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
HANYALILAR DERNEĞİ :: DERNEĞİMİZ NASIL GELİŞTİRİZ?-
Buraya geçin: